Hey let’s start shots for good health
.In the time of a pandemic, we need to take good care of our well-being. Amongst other things that people are trying out nowadays to boost their immune system is to make Immune Boosters Shots, also known as Wellness Shots.
What is a wellness shot? A wellness shot is when you mix herbs, spices, or fruits created for health benefits due to their antioxidant or healing properties. It has been around for centuries, but lately, you can see the trend popping up again, especially when more people are looking for a way to protect themselves from coronavirus.
Every now and, then when I feel like catching a cold, the first thing I would do is to prepare Ginger Shots! It tastes pretty good, so worry less, and most importantly it’s rich in immune-boosting properties and ingredients. The best thing is, it only takes 5 minutes if you have all the ingredients ready.
What Kind of Ingredients Can You Use In Your Wellness. Shots for good health?
- Honey, it’s rich in antioxidants and is often used to soothe sore throats. It adds a natural sweetness to the drink.
- Lemon juice is very high in vitamin C and can help to support heart and digestive health.
- Orange juice is naturally high in vitamin C, folate and, potassium, as well as being a great source of antioxidants.
- Garlic is known to boost the function of the immune system, and in studies, it’s proved to reduce the symptoms of a common cold.
- Ginger has a very long history of use in traditional and alternative medicine. It has been used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help fight the common cold and other illnesses, to name a few. It also gives the immune booster shot a little zing.
- Cayenne has many health benefits that are a result of the active component, capsaicin. It can boost metabolism and lower blood pressure.
- Turmeric is a great anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Black Pepper is used to stimulating the curcumin in the turmeric.
- Apple Cider Vinegar can kill harmful bacteria and some say can help aid weight loss.
A great drink to have when you are sick
Get shots for good health, Immune booster drink is not only full of super healthy and cold-fighting ingredients, but it tastes pretty good too! The honey adds a natural sweetness and the ginger and lemon give a wonderful zing you feel better as soon as you’ve had a sip! Although having a glass of OJ (orange juice) for your dose of vitamin C is always a good idea, but try and spice things up a little bit by adding ginger into it! It’s a perfect drink rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and it’s suitable for kids and adults alike!